Subject: consult on transitional period
From: "Claudia Barbosa" <[email-masked]>
To: "BPR kasutajatugi" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2024 10:31:12 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear sirs,

We are writing you on behalf of a client who wishes to sell their products
in Estonia.

They have a device which is a generator in situ for free radicals
generated in situ from water or air. They only sell the machine itself,
and it can be used for PT2, PT3 and PT4. In some countries, they do not
need the authorization and can sell directly, but in others, they did need
to get the machine registered.

In case of Estonia, could you please let me know how they should proceed?
I was not able to find information on your website.

Thank you in advance.

Saludos / Kind regards,

----------------------------------

Claudia Barbosa

B&B Asesores

C/Ganduxer 5-15. Local 5

08021. Barcelona. Spain.

Tel.: (+34) 93.241.41.18 ext.554

 <http://www.bbasesores.com/> http://www.bbasesores.com

Síguenos/Follow us en/in   <http://www.linkedin.com/company/b-b-asesores>
<http://www.twitter.com/AsesoresBb>

Este mensaje es solamente para la persona a la que va dirigido. Puede
contener información confidencial o legalmente protegida. Si usted ha
recibido este mensaje por error, le rogamos que borre de su sistema el
mensaje inmediatamente así como todas sus copias, y lo notifique al
remitente. No debe, directa o indirectamente, usar, revelar, distribuir,
imprimir o copiar ninguna de las partes de este mensaje si no es usted el
destinatario.

The information contained in this email and any attachments is
confidential and may be subject to copyright or other intellectual
property protection. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not
authorized to use or disclose this information, and we request that you
notify us by reply mail or telephone and delete the original message from
your mail system.